Arrival by sea
Coastal Liner Services Agency
Tel: + 385 (0)21 329 370
Fax: + 385 (0)21 329 379
International ferry lines
Zadar – Ancona (Jadrolinija - www.jadrolinija.hr)
Split – Stari Grad – Ancona (SNAV - www.snav.it)
Split – Stari Grad – Ancona (Jadrolinija - www.jadrolinija.hr)
Dubrovnik – Bari (Jadrolinija - www.jadrolinija.hr)
Apart from ferry lines, fast ferry lines also operate between Croatia and Italy.
The main Croatian passenger line operates the largest number of international and national ferries, boats, and fast ferry lines. Its headquarters are in Rijeka.
Operators that participate in the maintenance of national ferries, boats, and fast ferries lines in the Republic of Croatia:
- Rapska plovidba d.d. (www.rapska-plovidba.hr)
- Linijska nacionalna plovidba d.d. (www.lnp.hr)
- G & V Line d.o.o. (www.gv-line.hr)
- G & V Line Iadera d.o.o. (www.gv-zadar.hr)
- Miatrade d.o.o. (www.miatours.hr)
- MB Kapetan Luka – Ivan Tomić t.p. (www.krilo.hr)
- Bura line & off shore (www.buraline.com)
- Nautički centar Komiža (Tel: +385 (0)21 713-849, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ribarska proizvođačka zadruga Vrgada (www.vrgada-rpz.hr)
- Porat Ilovik d.o.o. (www.ilovik.hr)
- KTD Bilan d.o.o (Tel: +385 (0)20 713-073, E-mail: email@example.com)
- Gradski parking Šibenik (www.gradski-parking.hr)
Excursion Shipping Associations
Croatian Association of Private Shipping Companies
Croatian Association of Shipping Companies
- Croatian Association of Shipping Companies and Shipbuilders ‘Adria’
- Coordination of Associations of shipping companies, shipbuilders, fishermen and seamen in Dubrovnik
- Association of Small Shipping Companies of the Northern Adriatic
Ports open for international traffic, for the entry of foreign passenger vessels and boats for sport and leisure, which provide customs formalities
- Permanent: Umag, Poreč, Rovinj, Pula, Raša/Bršica, Rijeka, Mali Lošinj, Zadar, Šibenik, Split, Ploče, Korčula, Ubli, Cavtat and Dubrovnik.
- Seasonal (during the summer season): ACI Marina Umag, Novigrad, Sali, Božava, Primošten, Hvar, Stari Grad (Hvar), Vis, Komiža, Cavtat, Vela Luka (Summer season from 1st April to 31st October).
SAILING IN THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
The commander of a vessel entering the territorial waters of the Republic of Croatia by sea must carry out border control formalities, undergo border control, certify the list of crew and passengers on board at the harbourmaster’s office or branch office; pay the prescribed fees for the safety of navigation and sea protection against pollution; pay the tourist tax and register the stay of foreign nationals on board in accordance with special regulations.
The commander of a vessel, entering Croatia by land or which has been moored in the harbour or other approved location in the Republic of Croatia, must, prior to setting out to sea, pay the prescribed fees for safety of navigation and sea protection against pollution, pay a tourist tax and register the stay of foreign nationals on the boat in accordance with special regulations.
From 1 January 2014 foreign vessels, as well as vessels bearing the Croatian flag, are obliged to pay fees for the safety of navigation and protection from pollution. The fees depend on the length of the vessel and engine power. They are payable for the calendar year regardless of the period of navigation in the territorial sea and internal waters of the Republic of Croatia.
Owners or users of vessels and all persons which stay overnight on a boat which is more than 5 m in length and used for holidays, recreation or sailing are required to pay a flat rate sojourn tax.
The sojourn tax must be paid in the harbourmaster’s office (or its branch office) before the departure of the boat to sea, as a flat rate for residence periods of 8, 15, 30 or 90 days, or 1 year.